Sunday 25 December 2011

Sunway Pyramid AGAIN

24/12/2011 went Sunway Pyramid.
25/12/2011 also went Sunway Pyramid, but with different people, but all is my relative. =D
Today went there with two aunties. My second mum (one of my aunties) bought me a beg. Pinky pinky, I like it. Yeah. Hehehe
Second mum fetch me go Sunway around 8.00+am and we reached there around 8.50am. Wah!!! So early leh, what can we do there? Sunway only open around 10 am mah. Then we sit in the car and chit chat lo. Okay I laugh too KUAT and I can feel it almost all the parking area can hear my voice. Hahaha :P
Around 9.30am we go out from the car then went into the shopping mall lo. Finally got people offer for me to take pictures for me. Hahahahaha
Here is it


After that we went and met the another my aunty. Then three of us none stop shopping. One word = tired
But anyway I enjoyed it can finally I can bought something laaaa. Hahaha
Okay I think that is enough and my legs need rest. Of course me also need rest laaaa. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment