Saturday 24 December 2011

Ice skating

Yeah!!! Finally today we went for ice skating. We??? Me and my boy friend??? Haha. For sure not la. I went with my cousins. This was the second time. I should say congratulation to myself and Ian because "kami tak ada jatuh". Hahaha. So happy. *because first time I fall down around 20+ times. Very very very pain but I still want continue it. Thanks God that for my second time, I got no fall down. But I learnt something. You will know how to skate after you fall down. :)
I am very enjoyed for this time and thanks Ian for holding me at first. But i can sure if one of us fall down the other will be fall down also.
After that we went for lunch at Pizza Hut. Ian told me that all the waiters have BIG smile and he like it. Hahaha. I give you a BIG smile here =D
I keep asking to take some photos but.............the owner of the camera is Ian Yong, and he don't like to take photos that got people inside the photo. Okay, then I can't show any photos here.
After lunch, is time to play!!! Thanks Ian again. Hahaha. Played many games but all shoot shoot shoot.
After that we went back. That's enough for today. Actually for me is not really enough laaa. I want shopping :P
Anyway thanks Chee Yuan to fetch us go there, if not this blog will not be here. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment