Friday 16 December 2011

A Day With The Green Shirt

As a starter for my blog, I would like to share some story. Yesterday I was hang out with my classmate and thanks to Sir Thambirajah because he had sent the t-shirt the day before our outing day. Yeah, finally we can wear the same shirt and hang out together. Everyone was so excited and crazy. Crazy at the bus stop, crazy at Alamanda and so on.
We had the movie- Mission Impossible. Quite nice this movie. After movie then we took our lunch. Thanks the handsome boy and pretty girl- Chin Sheng and Alia Samad. Then we planned for a bowling game. Suddenly we met Pn.Azian so we cancel the game and had a drink with teacher. Fuiyoh, Starbucks. Not that cheap ya.It costs around RMXX for 13 persons. Haha, just make it as secret. :)
After that, they planned to back but I am not followed them to go back. Because I want to spend some time with Sofea them. Yes, finally I can hang with them even just for a while.
After that,took bus and went back.
Just a simple story.

No comments:

Post a Comment