Wednesday 28 December 2011

I miss my school

So fast.....Everything was very fast. I spent 5 years in SMK Dengkil. Now I had finished my SPM and means that I already finished my secondary school life. But.......I miss my school life so much.... =(
No many people around me were talking about all open school stuff la. Then I told my mum, "maaa, gonna open school liao..." Mum answered me "You finished your secondary school liao laaa... " Yeah I knew it, but i just feel that I want go to school laaaa...
Until today I had work only for 5 days. This morning mum told me that all the Form 1 student need go to school for register and this make me feel I want go to my school laaa...
I found out that go to school is better when you go for work...
Why people always like this? When we still study then always say I wanna go to work; when we already start to work then sure will say I wanna back to school...
I miss my classmate now. I miss my teachers now. I miss all the crazy time and crazy thing we did together. We cry together. We laugh together. We dance together. We sing together. We hug each other and cry. I miss all the things we did together. Guys..I miss you all so much.. Angry birdssss =(

No comments:

Post a Comment