Sunday 18 December 2011

Cousin's Wedding

Everybody get married. When is my turn? Hahaha. I don't know. Many of my cousins get married because they are elder than me and I am the youngest at my father side. Haha.
Having fun yesterday and today because met many my cousins from Klang. Erm...something funny is.............my cousins like to compare me and one of my cousin's daughter. Our face really look the same, like twins. And both of us are the same age. Haha. I scared when met with her because it just look like I am watching and talking to myself. Few of my cousins their age are around 30++ or 40+ but i still got the same topic can chat with them. Haha. Because I am too mature or they are still young? Nobody know it. :P
So tomorrow I will attend my cousin's wedding. How many wedding I attend? Actually just one wedding, the same person. Haha. But I go for three days.
Okay this few days really very busy. Class, buffet, wedding lunch, birthday party and so on.
Oh ya. Today I met my Nilam's friend at Bangi there, She was attend for the 6 hours class. Never think that I will meet my Nilam's friends. But happy to meet her today, Roshinee. Chat with her for a while during out rest time.
Okay I mix many things in this post. This call rojak. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment